View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #63
ilikexd
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: "Play/Test/Judge my simfile" thread V2

^ pretty cool overall, seems fairly well done

i would very very strongly recommending stepping a 320 kbps mp3 because it will really help you make out some of the complicated fast drum rhythms better (unless you did already and then cut it which is why it's 128 kbps). if you didnt a lot of these sections will probably be at least slightly off as they are very complex.

the guitar is basically exactly 16ths so stepping them off by 192nd/96th makes it sound off on quite a few notes, but if you want to step them on 192nd intervals, for example 3.788 and 4.704 left arrows should actually 1/96th earlier (this one is very distinct) and in general just recheck the placement on these notes

50.358s 32nd usage here is really suspect, might want to recheck what's going on here. i've stepped this before and listening to the high quality mp3 i dont think thats whats going on here. only this really stood out to me; looking through the whole file somewhat quickly i didnt really see anything that sounded far off.

by the way fantastic graphics this is exactly what goes through my head when i listen to it (and i've listened to it a lot)
ilikexd is offline   Reply With Quote