psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 12th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
I can't say I really understand the purpose of two tokens that share the same unlock req and have to be chosen between them but to each their own.
Because this was the first tournament strangeprogram was introduced into and gave those who already had VROFL an option to actually get something for their top 8. I don't see the issue here. Plus VROFL has other ways to be unlocked and has been used in other tournaments. It's not been a top 8 exclusive for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm more surprised at how Strangeprogram v0 can only be unlocked with top 8 in OT while Vertex Beta vROFL also have 1bil/1day and 50bil gt requirement.
VROFL used to ONLY be a top 8 token. After so long we finally gave it other req's. Now VROFL will be phased out of the top 8 token and be used for other events as well as it's current grandtotal option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
make strange program unlockable by being in top 16 or have vertex beta be only to top 5 instead
thoughts?
We already have a top 16 token and no, that makes no sense. A good chunk of people have VROFL, the point was to introduce something new into the top 8. VROFL won't be part of it next OT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 09-18-2019 at 12:31 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote