View Single Post
Old 08-9-2016, 07:44 AM   #19
DDRNGGin
FFR Player

Default Re: Free GFX requests for your simfile/pack!

Sure thing.

(This is the DDR Official background graphic for PARANOiA Rebirth)

Anyways, for the PARANOiA HRX Rebirth graphic, I want the background of the graphics set to be primarily sapphire blue, or a slightly brighter shade of blue. The robot in the picture (not sure what it actually is called in DDR)needs to be shifted slightly to the right (not a lot, just a little bit) and if possible, the color of the robot to be changed to a metallic silver. And now, the text for PARANOiA HRX Rebirth needs to be similar to the text used for PARANOiA Rebirth, except a bright silver color for the text.

As you can see in the original PARANOiA background, there are a series of zeroes (most likely representing binary code, but, I don't know) circling around the robot. I want you to do the exact same with the PARANOiA HRX Rebirth graphic, except that, if possible, the size of the zeroes should be just a little bit smaller, and the color of the zeroes must either be white or silver.

Now, for AM-3P (C&O remix) ~X-Special~ (You may have to look up the original AM-3P background graphics for this one because I cannot find a good picture of it at all)

Anyways, basically, the background graphic for AM-3P (C&O remix) needs to be similar to the original DDR official AM-3P graphics, except that the centerpiece needs to be a bright silver color, with the majority of the background being a Sapphire blue color. For AM-3P (C&O remix), the graphics need to have a technological feel to it

Now, the X-Special logo for all three of the songs, you can either use the DDR official logo (Look it up if you want to know what the logo looks like), or you can create your own X-Special logo.

As far as FRAUD.......I'm not sure yet.

Playstyle: Index

Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)
DDRNGGin is offline   Reply With Quote