View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 09:42 PM   #1201
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves View Post
Then I linked you this with a question but i got caught up with work before i got an answer
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=492

Anyway that doesnt look like a town thought. Town would rather clear the air and get a townie off their back. You still think ffa is town from this interaction up to this point. I dont really know your play, but towns typically start to think they’re easy mislynches ie. storn, charu’s joke.

You state that you wanna show you’re reacting well, that you must be town from the way you’re handling this. That’s a wolf thought imo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I just didn't quite understand why my responding to FFA's accusations was considered "bad"

There is always something to read or take from every single post in this game. Even though I wasn't taking his accusation very seriously at the time I still wanted to respond to give others the chance to read the situation. So that comment was me explaining my reasoning behind my responding to FFA

Can you please at least read the direct responses to your own questions if you're not going to read everything else

really wish you would just read it tho