View Single Post
Old 04-2-2006, 12:20 AM   #145
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

bjstrattonIM: So of the three of us who voted for Fish
bjstrattonIM: Who do you suspect the most?
TasselFoot: talisman. then you. then jurs.
bjstrattonIM: After you brought up the 28 hours thing
bjstrattonIM: I've been wondering about him myself.
bjstrattonIM: Shame he's not around
bjstrattonIM: By the way, I realize I've been going off of stuff you've come up with a lot
bjstrattonIM: But with the lack of a seer or anything similar, there's no real alliance, at least not one that grows daily
bjstrattonIM: Which leaves us all with nothing but what's presented
bjstrattonIM: And you're about the only person with half a brain that's posting with any frequency >_>
TasselFoot: this is true.
TasselFoot: but i also noticed that it was "my" logic that was the reasoning for fish getting lynched.
bjstrattonIM: This is true
TasselFoot: and while i did suspect him, the fact that he came back human... makes me wonder.
bjstrattonIM: But it wasn't you who voted
bjstrattonIM: So I don't place much blame on you, if any
TasselFoot: exactly. wolves love being able to throw my name around as a reason.
bjstrattonIM: I certainly blame myself more
bjstrattonIM: Also true
TasselFoot: the aim thing with talisman bugs me as well.
bjstrattonIM: I have nothing to do tonight
bjstrattonIM: I might just go back through the thread - little as there is - and try to produce something of my own
TasselFoot: go for it. can't hurt.

*gap*

bjstrattonIM: Okay
bjstrattonIM: I found this from iggy
bjstrattonIM: "And you did the same stupid thing vash did where you sum up the obvious without puting any of your own input in. Something I find very wasteful."
bjstrattonIM: In response to blah posting some one-liner that had no relevance to anything
bjstrattonIM: And in reading through before that and looking at him
bjstrattonIM: He was doing that a lot himself >_>
bjstrattonIM: Stating the obvious and not really contributing anything meaningful
bjstrattonIM: Also Hans is making a ton of curt one-liners himself
bjstrattonIM: Actually reminds me of myself in a way >_>
bjstrattonIM: Shorter posts than I make, but more of them

The last part was me in the middle of page...4, I think. The rest of my thoughts, generated by reading the rest of the thread, are as follows.

I did notice iggy started making a few posts with more content, but his vote for Neo makes me linger with him still. Neo was making him a pretty easy target early on in the day. I know if I was a wolf, I would've gone after him, because I tend to go after weaker players who drop reasons for me to vote for them in my lap. (Chardish pointed this out several games ago.)

Hans didn't change much.

I still agree with Tass that the talisman thing is odd.

Someone I feel better about after reading through is Wilkin. Given his short history here, I have a feeling that if he were a wolf he would want to put more effort into the end of Day 1 than he did, if for no other reason than to present himself in a good light to the potentially judgemental crowd.

Tasuke I also feel better about because of how loltastic his posts were (I would think that if he was a wolf, he would be getting spoon-fed what to say), but he probably won't make too much of a difference either way.

And yes, I realize I haven't been Mr. Active myself and that I look pretty bad/stupid for being one of the three to vote for Fish.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

Last edited by Kilgamayan; 04-2-2006 at 12:23 AM..