Thread: FFR Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #1216
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

You all argue Standalone details and Gamebooster effectiveness as if it's a science with reoccuring results that never change. Lol. Everyone's computer is going to run it differently...to a lot of people, myself included, Gamebooster isn't going to do anything helpful. I don't run very much outside of FFR when I play FFR, so GB is just a waste of time for me. I play on Flash 9, because it runs smoother on my computer with the current FFR engine. That doesn't mean somebody else's won't run it faster or better on Flash 10... 10 doesn't ever crash for me. It just lags. Therefore I choose not to use it. I can totally believe that some of you have no issues with 10 whatsoever. Why do we need to argue about it? It's as simple as this:

Download Flash 8, Flash 9, and Flash 10. Run the swf in each of them and play a few songs. Pick which one works best. Still having problems? Try Gamebooster. Doesn't work? Get rid of it and move on. Nobody can look through your computer specs and say "Oh, yeah, you'll need Flash 9 and Gamebooster." It's not a standard or anything we can set without the computer sitting in front of us to test it.