View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 02:17 AM   #1
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default TWG CLXXXIII Host Tangent-Ups

February 12, 2019
[9:23 PM] thesunfan: I'll send in a 10-player manhunt
[9:23 PM] thesunfan: 9 vanilla town 1 wolf
[9:24 PM] thesunfan: once per game, the wolf can nightkill 2 players instead of just 1
[9:54 PM] NocturneOfShadow: okay!
[9:54 PM] thesunfan: oh its uh
[9:54 PM] thesunfan: not OOTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox

Trailer Park Boys Mystery Game: Sunnyvale's Finest
OOTC:
ON
KITB: ON
NIGHT CHAT: OFF IN THREAD & PUBLIC DISCORD ONLY (you can only PM each other)
NO LYNCH: ON for non-consecutive phases
NO KILL: OFF
CARDFLIPS: PARTIAL

48/24 PHASES
15 Players

Additional Information
-This is a mystery game. Expect hidden mechanics, elements, and other gameplay features.
-To match the tone of the show, flavour was chosen over balance in some situations. There are no outwardly bastard roles. Refer to sunfan's FE list of roles not included. This game follows those same guidelines.
-Your character name should be kept to yourself. If word gets out about which Sunnyvale Trailer Park inhabitant you are, I'm not being held accountable.
-Any unsubmitted night actions will be randed unless they are a one-use ability.
-There will be no events, items, or changing alignments.
-Most importantly: it is in your best interest not to share your role name. There will be roles in this game that might prey upon specific characters. Trust no one.
-Knowing characters and information from the show might help you in very niche situations, but there is likely a 1% chance that it will actually affect your gameplay. The protagonists of the show are the protagonists of this game.
-For those of you in the know, this is based off of pre-Netflix seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart
castlevania game

Town (8)

Trevor - At night, you can either track someone, or asceticize yourself to color-seer someone. (Asceticizing makes you immune to night actions that aren't kills.) You seer blue.
Alucard - You start the game with a vote worth 0.1 votes (i.e., you rig Knife-in-the-Box scenarios against the wagon you vote on). On Night 1+, you can switch your vote to be worth 1.1, or back to 0.1. In addition to this, you're a bodyguard: each night, you can choose someone to bodyguard, and you'll die in their place if they would die that night. You seer blue.
Sypha - You've got access to both the forces of ice and fire, giving you a 1-shot freeze (jail your target) and a 1-shot delayed ignite (kill your target the following night). You seer blue.
5 citizens of Wallachia (Vanilla Town) who seer green

Wolves (2-ish)

Dracula - The first time you make the nightkill, it's a strongman kill (it pierces protection and ignores blocking). At night, you can also color seer a player. You seer red.
Carmilla - The first time you make the nightkill, it's a ninja kill (it can't be tracked). At night, you can also paint someone: choose a player and a color. They seer as that color tonight. You seer red.

Hector - You're a traitor. You don't know who the wolves are at the start, and the wolves don't know who you are. You count for endgame parity conditions as a wolf, but you lose if the main wolf team is eliminated. You seer orange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar
Werewolves at the Rave! A Horrible Murder Doing the Storm

Semi-Mystery Game Setup

Hurricane Alexander, Fall of 2019: despite the horrible raging storm outside, the club is on fire with new DJ sensation MixMasterLar scratchin' the phatest beats mankind has ever seen. But doing a brief power outrage something attacks and he's found dead at the turntable with clawmarks all over his body! With the enemy hidden among the mosh pit and mother natural sealing the exists for the foreseeable future it's up to the attendees left living to find the culprits.

12 Player Set up
3 wolves
3 Special Roles
6 Vanilla Ravers

24 Hour Days / 24 Hour Nights with a 24 hour Pregame phase.

OOTC is off
Night Talk is off
KitB is On
No Lynch is On
Post Requirement is On and set to 5 Posts per phase.
failure to meet posting requirement will result in negative penalties, Guilty Gear XX Style.

No roles will be from bastard builds/something I created from scratch; They are based on Traditional TWG/Mafia roles.

Yall know how voting works; I don't

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

Last edited by flashflash account; 02-16-2019 at 02:17 AM..
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote