Old 05-8-2020, 05:58 PM   #24
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 194 - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
@meta

As a new player, I meant what I said in the thread. This is a solid community but it’s not overly welcoming to new players. There’s a lot of strong players who, while good at the game, just try to take control and bully everyone else who make unconfident or inexperienced reads, or people that aren’t always as active as we’d like them to be.

I think the community as a whole needs to try and be more accepting of the different ways people try to play, and not be so quick to dismiss people. Engage even if you think something isn’t a threat or ‘not worth engaging with’
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
RIP you died too soon
I really didn't though, I tunneled lar all day because it's funny and xiz said fuck it i'mma make him useful at the least

I do have to say I think people really need to look into xiz less from a "town / antitown" perspective and read his motives, it makes him way easier to read imho. I only wish this read worked on lar tbh because I pick on him because it's fun but because I have no clue how to read him because his play is super interchangeable like Charu rofl

I'm not gonna claim I knew what he was doing, but you'd have a hard time selling me his intentions weren't good because even c h a o s x i
z
doesn't out like that in d1 rofl

just my two cents on the part of the game I was alive for I guess

Last edited by XelNya; 05-8-2020 at 05:59 PM..