View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 07:22 PM   #11
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Default Re: EDM Community Pack 1 (Pad) - RELEASED!

I think part of the reason for not much feedback is because it's a pad pack, and there aren't many pad players around.. With that being said, I guess i'll try to review it as someone who has never played pad in his life and only plays keyboard, so..

I'll start by saying that everything I tried was on rates, since it's a pad pack.. I didn't play anything at 1.0x speed, sorry :/

Some of the songs didn't scale well with rates at all, which I wasn't expecting, but many of them were quite fun and did scale very well.. Cardboard Castles in particular was really fun and probably stood out to me the most. (Actually I just played it again, LOL this chart actually inspired one of my charts to an extent - I remember playing it and really loving those quick 32nd trills)

Actually no, I just scrolled through the pack again - BASIC is actually my favorite, the song is super fun on high rates (I like the streams, it's very running man/trill based which is fun, and there are short 24th trills as well which make it hard but a nice challenge), and the song sounds super cool sped up too, imo.

Lol i mean this feedback is worthless since its a pad pack, and of course pad friendly patterns are a priority, but some of this stuff definitely plays well on higher rates (try Cardboard castles 1.5x+, trust)
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote