View Single Post
Old 05-3-2012, 03:02 PM   #1428
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

Look, firstly, I had no idea kjw quit taiko because of me. I just know that he stopped playing it seriously. I never had any intentions of making anyone quit. That's the last thing I'd like to have happen; me being the cause for someone else's inability to enjoy the game. So to kjw, I'm sincerely sorry.

But secondly, no, I do not feel bad about the way I was posting because there was nothing innately wrong with it. Although, I will admit that I probably was acting really arrogant. I know I can get very competitive and I will refrain from doing anything that seems in vein or arrogant anymore. If I DO happen to cross the line (which everyone makes mistakes, we're only human), I have no issues with someone telling me I need to chill out.

And to you Xayphon, the reason why I probably came off as an attention whore to you is because quite literally, you're my ****ing idol for taiko. It's been my dream since day one to be able to compete equally with you. I also realize this will probably never happen, you're far too good for me. But that won't stop me from trying, ever.

Again, I am sorry for the attitude I've been giving while posting on here and I promise I will try my best to keep the arrogance to myself. If I do step out of turn again, don't hesitate to let me know (just, please don't be a total douche about it, it may have slipped my attention for the brief moment of that post). I would really love it for kjw to come back. I never wanted to be the reason anyone would want to quit enjoying such a fun game, but I'm not going to force you even if we all miss you. And Xayphon, I'm still going to try and try and try again to be able to beat you, even if it takes another year. Now, enough of the drama talk, can we all just get along again? :3

ScarletSky is offline   Reply With Quote