View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 02:36 AM   #10
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: I'm losing my hype fr FF7Remake. I made a quick video about it cuz that's what I

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post

Also, I sure as hope fuck that Sephiroth scene wasn't the Nibelheim incident.
It's almost worst that it isn't.

This entire release is set in Midgar, a place in the game that he really isn't shown in the spotlight. You kind of don't even get a sense of him until towards the end of the conflict where Jenova pulling a sneaky Sehpiroth kills President Shinra; most of the characters think he would obviously still be a hero while Cloud appears to know much more.

To have him basically appear in the spotlight (regardless of if it's in Cloud's head or not) acting all melodramatic and shit basically kills the flow of the story, and of introducing his character as the fallen hero.

I get that otherwise we basically don't get our main iconic villain until 2023 or whenever part 2 happens but to that I say BUT I'M NOT THE ONE WHO THINK S TWO BLUERAYS OF FUCKING MIDGAR----MAYBE POSSIBLY 1/2 OF THE PLOT OF DISC 1---- WAS THE BEST WAY TO REMAKE THE GAME, SQUARE.

You are right on point about Tetsuya Nomura not understanding the characters properly and missing the point. I would think Kitase would have tried and stepped in to help this not get out of hand bit alas

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 06-14-2019 at 02:38 AM..
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote