Thread: Forum Rules
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 09:40 AM   #11
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Forum Rules

Hi, here to defend myself as usual.

In R3v0lut10nm4st3r11's thread he stated "I make gfx". When in fact he was using a text generator (cooltext I believe) in order to make generic banners.

I felt that this was not his own work and that it would have been far more chivalrous to say "hey, this is a website where you can make banners that I also make banners from, if you would like me to use this program for you then I can make you something for 1,000 credits". R3v0lut10nm4st3r11 however did not agree to this and you will find that many people also tried to convince R3v0lut10nm4st3r11 that he was trying to steal credits by deceiving people into thinking they are his own original productions.

As such, what he has quoted me saying remains true. I believe that very few people will want banners that have been made in a pre-defined text generator website rather than an original piece that has been made.

To further my point, I would like to state that if I were to flame it would have been a lot more witty, possibly with use of sarcasm and intent to actually hurt the recipient of my post. Something along the lines of "This stuff sucks ****, you need to go die in a fire for trying to sell such crap".

I believe that is sufficient evidence to contrarily conclude that I have not flamed anyone.

May I take this final paragraph to say that I believe that this is simply a 13-year old realising that everyone has caught on to his plan and has exposed him, so he feels he needs to try to attack the person who showed exemplary understanding of the situation and who gave the most straightforward advice.

Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 07-14-2008 at 09:43 AM..
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote