View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 01:19 PM   #17
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Wanted to get this off my back and said I would in post-game, this conversation, is disgusting considering role flip & wincon. Wincon was getting lynched. To an extent, your goal was to play bad, and almost got replaced for not being able to handle criticism, for playing bad.

Really dirty plays imo, y'know, just try not to let it get the better of you next time, when your win condition is going to attract such attention.
i wasn't using my anger to win the game. i legit stopped caring about playing the game anymore because of how toxic the environment was, an environment that you'd unfortunately contributed to.

people were way too negative towards the beginning of the game. at first, it was directed towards ffa. i consider him a friend, and i don't want people picking on him to the extent that you guys did. his flaws aside-- and regardless of what his alignment was-- the comments towards him were so negative that even he blew up.

and then regarding the behavior towards me. i know i was playing bad. i was doing it intentionally, which is obvious now. however, constantly berating me since you perceived that i'm not a good twg player fucking SUCKS, especially since i've been putting in so much effort to being a better player. there are ways to address bad plays without saying "ur bad" or making snide remarks towards the messages i put out. since you really thought i was just being bad, have you considered offering constructive criticism? there are people who approached my bad plays that way, and i appreciate that. explain why i'm wrong; don't resort to personal attacks, please

i'm also going through a lot of stuff irl, and while normal me may have been able to handle the negativity and save it for post game, my patience right now is spent. the only thing i'll apologize for here is breaking the rules by mentioning subbing out.

nothing else.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 07-20-2019 at 01:20 PM..