View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 02:34 AM   #61
Relambrien
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Relambrien Send a message via MSN to Relambrien
Default Re: STARCRAFT does anyone still play it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
P.S. Relmabrien should commentate or teach at a Korean starcraft camp or something. That was an A+ dissertation on basic macro/micro balance. Nice.
Haha, thanks for the compliment, but that's nothing compared to the Strategy forum over at TL. That's where I'm drawing most of my experiences from.

And if you want to check out good commentary, sc2gg is basically the hub for English-commentated Starcraft. They're actually doing a live broadcast of the MSL finals coming up in half an hour.

Some commentators to check out on YouTube:

Moletrap
Diggity
Klazart
PsyonicReaver
Cholera
Rise
Vaul

There are others as well (all in the left column on sc2gg's homepage), but these guys are the most well-known. Well, excluding Tasteless, but he's commentating professionally over in Korea for the Averatec-Intel Classic, so he doesn't count.

Anyway, I'll be tuning into the stream. You guys should, too. If you want to use the Daum player, you can follow this tutorial video I made a while back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKwL1pgapAM

You can also use TVants, which the audio commentary is going to be based on, and you can check sc2gg's homepage for instructions on that.

Well, that's all I've got to say...except for one thing.

LEE JAE DONG FIGHTING!

Relambrien is offline   Reply With Quote