View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 10:48 PM   #2991
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

463 also nice rule of 3 lol (in me/sunfan/xiz)

next post is calling sunfan townie, so leaving me and xiz in the void there, and that's all of day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
Despite sunfan repeatedly calling me out all game I still think he's one of the most townie.

and I think [vote]freezn[/vote] is the least townie. Posts like this don't sit well with me:
Quote:
You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.
and this was all of day 2: hard push into freezin that doesn't really get picked up because he has not much thread pull and people were doing other things

Quote:
Town Leans:

Cel, Freezn, inDHeart, Funnygurl

Neurtal:

Sunfan, Prec

Scum lean:

Blindreper, Xiz

I've had a town lean on sunfan all game so I'm honestly a little surprised to see that he isn't seeing the forest through the trees here.

Precarious worries me a little bit for his reaction, I agree with inDHeart that his delayed claim (yeah I know pot calling kettle black) was weird, and his back and forth with Blindreper seemed really forced after a while. I really get the feeling that Xiz is capable of coaching Blind up on that and was happy to take advantage of freezn bringing that fight back up yesterday, and that I'm relatively confident that there is 1 wolf out of Blind/Xiz/Prec.
freezin now town from claim, i'm now town just as a read i guess, leaving xiz from that initial 3 who he has at scumlean

Quote:
I think he's most likely to have guessed DBP as a power role after the way he went after him on Day 1, including leaving his vote on him.

He backed off onto FG day 2 but that was a pretty weak vote in itself. He has played pretty chaotically in general and is one of the few people in this game that I have actually played more than one game with before, so it'a combination of motive and what I believe he is capable of.

I'm not necessarily at the point of putting a vote on him yet though, I'm curious to hear what BlindReper thinks of him.
talked about this before with xiz's posts, this is his reason for the scumlean on xiz

Quote:
My internet is shoddy at my friend's house, I'm feeling more confident that there is a wolf between xiz and blind after the most recent back and forth

The only reasons im holding off on xiz is the fact that he didn't try to justify or explain his day 1 vote on DBP, in my mind a wolf would have tried to give a plausible explanation for it considering the card flip.

I'm not reassured that blind is clear just because people think this is normal behavior for him. Him and precarious have been going at it all game and I find precarious to lean much more town with his recent posts than blind has been. Blind banking off that cockiness meta is the right play if he's a wolf and a dumb play imo if he's not.

Posting from my phone so apologies if i fuck up that bbcode.
ends up favoring blind over xiz toward eod3, which was almost good enough to save xiz

Quote:
Alright, home and caught back up.

We absolutely should be lynching today, I understand what Celirra is saying but I agree more with Sunfan's line of reasoning here, like the ol' Coach Herm Edwards famously said "You play to win the game".
honestly this quote makes the current argument funny, because i think i'm definitely playing to win by moving to lynch

not as much as i thought there'd be; i think a team with tps wolf on it thinks they can get a lot of mileage out of claiming, but it's not a route available to xiz because they already went forward and made the two claims they could safely make, and the situation they dealt with eod3 was a lot of town being very right about him

the claims give tps an escape hatch to just suddenly townread freezin here after having him at scum and voting him all d2, because otherwise nothing explains the progression

and similarly xiz can get pulled out of his scumread on tps, though he was also getting lynched so at a point that stopped mattering