Thread: GAH I'm fat
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: GAH I'm fat

Yo bro, I got you. There are a LOTTTT of options out there. For now, I'd just start cutting out extra carbs, get your carbs in before 3pm, get lots of servings of veggies, and have a protein with all your carbs. Drink lots of water. Don't worry too much about fruits, but get a multivitamin. And they do work well as a snack, along with cheese sticks or reasonable amounts of peanut butter. Start getting 15-20 minutes of some exercises everyday, like taking a walk or some simple jumping jacks/push ups to get your heart rate up. I expect if you stick to this you'll see results pretty quick, in a couple days. You could lose 20 lbs in a couple months easy.

Then you can move on to weights/ more intense cardio once you are more motivated. I personally like lifting weights a lot. If you hit your major muscles, you start burning off everything.

WILL BE CHECKING BACK.

(p . s. , you will learn to like exercising) i'd wait to do a really fun activity until you have a good base fitness level, cause it will probably kick your ass more than you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

Last edited by Syhto; 05-13-2012 at 09:06 AM..
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote