Old 02-9-2017, 10:48 PM   #276
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I'm surprised that some of these placements. Care to expand on your thoughts on Meno, Charu and Freezin's placement? I can get behind that InD placement he seems his townie self and I have no strong opinions on the rest.

His read on you isn't that bad even if proven wrong
Stop OMGUSing

I don't want to tunnel Charu again, and I'm grateful he's cutting me some slack since I was sick---I truly am, but I am still getting this weird vibe from him
meno has now moved down to null, I originally townleaned him because he came out of the gate stronger than he normally does, but he's moved back a bit cause ind pointed out that he's mostly focused on me/charu without any other real strong thoughts. charu because of the one post I quoted where he said "forever null", I think town charu is much more likely to hold me at null than wolf charu. freezin because he had a stronger response than I would have expected normally, I said earlier in one post that he could be a wolf trying to have a strong start but I'm more inclined to give it a town lean, especially since it'd be pretty shitty if he's town and I scumread him for improving his play d1

pikakirby123 reincarnated