7. vendetta21 Wolf
8. j-rodd123 Vanilla Townie
9. Fojar Vanilla Townie
10. dabackpack Vanilla Townie
11. _Zenith_ Cop
12. Tokzic Vanilla Townie
13. choof (replaced by Charu) Vanilla Townie

Wolf Chat

First off before we go anywhere, I'd like to make some generalized comments.

The game started off great, even with in-actives. Before I took over hosting, I was watching the game thread. When I got the information to host and saw who the wolves were, I was surprised because I had not guessed any of them were wolves. Plop and V played a damn good game, even through everything. Props have to be given there. Town I feel was playing well, but they were struggling to see through the wolf game, however they nearly got a wolf through a knife in the box. Makes me sad it didn't roll the other way because it would have been interesting to see where the game went from there.

If the game had continued I actually predict the wolves would have won.

I'd also really like to take a moment to thank thesunfan and Charu for stepping in for the in-actives. Really, you guys made the game a lot more interesting to watch / moderate for the short time I did.

Addressing some posts that happened after I went to sleep:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
I hereby summon Xel with a sacrificial offering of a Yuru Yuri gif.

1. A gif I don't have, holy shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
Mittens should not confirm if it was a result of one or the other cuz its not fair.
This was my approach to it as well. I tried to find information on what to do generally but couldn't find it. And it was only after EoN that I got a response (which thank you as well r3ce.)

I also felt it wouldn't be fair to the wolf team to random the kill after I'd posted the start of the day as it could be indicative to who they were via inactivity and whatnot. So I left my choice as was. I also feel playing around my mistake was very doable, especially for the two wolves that were left. They had town around their fingers to a degree.

I saved this for post game because I wanted to make sure I was calm enough to be fair with my comments:

Yoshl quitting hosting the way he did is simply unacceptable. This game was just the ill-timed monster of inactivity. I understand your frustration though.

Choof / James: The site being shit load time wise is not a reason to quit the game.

I was going to address V's comments, but honestly I'm incapable of doing it in an appropriate way, so long story short: Selling out your wolf partner when you wanna quit is bullshit. Let them play the rest of the game out next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Even with the modkill favoring the town and our nightkill not going through (fojar was slated to die, btw) I think we still would've had a good chance of winning, whether it be through one mislynch or two.
Pretty much this.

No MVP will be given this game. It was unfinished.

At the end, I'd like to apologize for the pile of mistakes I made. (Note that I am not referring to how replacements were done, those were 100% fair and randomized. Anything else could be argued to be favoritism, so I randomized them all. It was in the interest of keeping the game fair, so I would certainly do it again.)

I got to learn a lot about hosting a TWG, so thank you all for the experience.

Best of luck next game.

PM me any game setups you'd like to run so I can get the thread up

Last edited by XelNya; 04-23-2015 at 10:39 PM..