View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
Slipknotdancer
Rubbish Username
FFR Veteran

Default Turning a new leaf

Greetings fellow keymashers,

My name is David, I'm a 19 year old paramedic student residing in Chattanooga, TN. For the last seven years, between schooling and rock climbing, FFR has been my go-to means of entertainment. I love this game, I don't know what I'd do without it.

Seven years is a long time, especially for someone as young as myself; you could say I grew up playing this game. Throughout my FFR career I have grown and changed as a person. I've made many mistakes, and learned from them, as any person should.

However, through the years one mistake has lingered on, haunting me to this day.

When I was a young boy, I decided "Slipknotdancer" would make a great username for my FFR profile. I was very mistaken. Not only have I grown to hate the band, but I've grown to hate logging in to the website.

I am terrified of the prospect that I may have to explain to my future children that their father plays FFR under the alias "slipknotdancer". It is by far the most cringe inducing username on this website, I'm sorry I even typed it out for you to read.

I've tried to fix this problem. The FAQ section of the website mentions changing usernames briefly, stating that it can be done, but only very rarely. I tried contacting the website's administrators to no avail. Is there anyone reading this with enough influence to, as they say, help a brother out?

Cheers