View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 01:58 PM   #63
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Can Song Rates Over 1 Count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthia View Post
My point into designing a short-run stat type is that everyone can be easily involved, I was just afraid that I would leave out a whole group of players (the non-completionists), in which they might start presenting complaints about long-running when update hits. If you think it’s fine that one who doesn’t have the intention to play long-run deserves to not be ranked in that category at all, then I will let you win that statement. Again I was just attempting to help at gathering any ideas at all
Don't get me wrong, it is definitely great that you try to find new ideas. Also, I do not mean to exclude "non-completionists"; the idea of "rates AAAs total" was just a really good idea that is more easily implemented. Obviously, other ideas are welcome of course, but they also need to be discussed, which leads me to your second paragraph:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthia View Post
The difficulties are still an ongoing issue, so yes you’re correct.
Should’ve stated this earlier but the metric can depend on something else that might make sense instead of difficulty if debating says otherwise, and I know it will affect my idea enough that I would have to completely change it up.
Exactly. It is a good idea on paper, like I said, but you'd need to polish it quite a bit for it to make sense. Anything right now that relies on difficulties is subject to changes, which makes your idea less compelling imo.
xXOpkillerXx is offline   Reply With Quote