View Single Post
Old 12-4-2016, 01:10 PM   #950
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
aight, so i've not been getting good sleep and its D0 so fuck reads. But i got something for you. I been thinking who stood out as possibely the woofiest here to me and MML seemed to come to mind. So, lets start at point #1

What i find interesting about this post is, not the fact that he's scumreading me, but that he posts things i've done which were similar to what i did last game. He's says im his second strongest scum. I'm surprised that he wouldn't be more cautious of me, since just like this game, he thought i was the scummiest player of 4 (including 2 woofs). Given that this happened just last game, im surprized he is so gungho about how im playing very scummy, without showing really much of what im doing different this game as apposed to last.

Once again we have someone saying that they haven't rolled woof in a while. how great. 1/2 the time its when they roll woof that they post it.

This is something i didn't pick up on until re-reading. I feel like an idiot for it because i realize here that MML thinks I AM A WOOF. I realize this now, but it very much feels like MML is trying to ping me here. like "hey buddy, you roll woof this game? "

MML

???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.