View Single Post
Old 12-2-2016, 03:53 PM   #136
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Okay, I'm going to tell the answers of the 2 puzzles and explain why I made them.

I counted 17 trees in Storn's picture. I guess I can't count as well as he does. BIH is not really a word.

17 * 42 = 714 - 500 = 214

2 = B
1 = A
4 = D

Answer is: Bad.

===========================

The secret password for DFR was SEVEN.

I had white text under Storn's picture.
@ Sun is clEm, Very clEm sunfaNs! (say capital letters only)

Answer is: Seven

Puzzle refers to slot #7 in this game, MixMasterLar.

Hot read:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
So me and dAnce actually prayed to be wolf, because we wanted to both be wolf this game because it'll be fun but my shit luck got me being a VT again.

dAnce has much better luck then I do so I feel his prayers where answered

Therefore dAnce is probably a wolf.

I'm ready to insta when you guys are
I think that's slightly out of character for you. You usually do things like asking others if they are wolves, but I don't have tendency to see you "dance" on the idea of being a wolf yourself.
tl;dr: I don't think Town MML would leave that kind of post here even as a shitpost.

About AA's "first" post.

I'm still having flashbacks from Turbo V @ #293
He said that right after I died as wolf when day phase started.

I don't know if it's the same thing here to avoid an entrance post or if I'm reading you wrong like the previous game, but that's how I'm seeing it.

Oh look:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
post #55 as a first post of the game would be kinda wolfy coming from anyone here but haku, but it came from haku.
I have a problem here. Why are my posts never really alignment indicative anymore? I feel like I'm living in an alternate dimension where I only have good posts and bad posts instead of "scummy" or "towny" and I just don't understand the trend.

Charu in the previous game was Town and he said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu (in the previous game!) View Post
I don't think she posted like that because of our votes, but alright, I can accept this thinking from you.
I can't tell if danceguy is abusing the idea of that previous game to make me associate him as town because Charu was Town or if he's legit town saying common sense(?).

tl;dr: Null. I'm keeping an eye on you. \o\