View Single Post
Old 05-8-2019, 09:29 PM   #1248
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
You quoting this together is confusing when it comes to what the precedent is referring to. If you're talking about a precedent of people softing that they're a roleblock, then who cares. It doesn't matter whether or not it's happened in other games. If you're talking about a precedent where roundbox softs a role, I don't know because I don't remember all the games I've played with him to tell whether he may or may not do it. These are both things i've said already.
You don't think much of him feeling a need to express that he normally wouldn't even soft but decided to anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
if i was wolf then roundbox is the only roleblocker that would roleblock me and he can confirm i wasn't roleblocked

i dont even know if he did or not but because again i didn't use my night action ever but at this point anything to stop this lynch will do..
It makes since if the only other roleblocker claimed as already claimed he roleblocker someone else, that Antori was not blocked. I got that, but ummmmm

If that's what you where saying, what the devil are you going on about in the second half of that post? You don't know if he checked you? Why then would you ask us to confirm you where not blocked if you ain't sure?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter