Old 03-16-2008, 02:19 AM   #3
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301
Default Re: Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanasdf View Post
Ok maybe I shouldn't be posting it here, but this is the only forum that somewhat deals with it.

I think people are a bit too paranoid about Tyler. I don't know for what reason it either.

Ok. So, what's the history behind Tyler? I don't see him as a bad person. Sure he can't spell, and doesn't know grammar, but there are lots of people like that in the world. Just go to any runescape server (reason why I quit runescape like 5 years ago...)

Anyways, just because he types like that doesn't mean that everyone who can't spell is Tyler. Well, maybe they are, but you would need proof. surre i colud type liek tihs be4 neone kn3w meh and you'd think that this tuornemant with levals was maed by tyller...

That's really proof that he's tyler. You don't have access to his IP.

This was basically dealing with Groovy's issue. If she is tyler, then coming back this many times in vain is just.. stupid. However, if she is not tyler, then you would be really ruining the name of FFR's nice community in welcoming newcomers...

So yeah, could I ask you to explain the brief history of why Tyler came to be known as bad (I only really started playing FFR January 2008), and please consider your proofs before jumping to conclusions.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

And please don't spam this topic.
For one he's UUA.

That's why he got banned in the first place.

Two, he's a bad tourney whore. I beileve he got banned from making tourneys for about a month.

Three, ban evasion is bad. Case in point.