View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 07:58 AM   #3244
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
damb i had some huge ass post about how janna can be interesting to watch if you know what to look for but #1 africanets gets it lost so w.e

anyway yea both my bro and i are 2k+ and have been since season 1, nick is up in that range too

it's not too hard to get there staying there is the hard part, there are tons of players who peak at 1950-2000 and a week later they're down to 1600 never to be heard from again
I was close to 2k once but I dropped due to massive loss streak. kinda unmotivated to get back up but maybe I'll try again some day (interestingly enough, throughout the course of those games, I was friending people who I thought were pretty skilled, they all happened to be 1900+ players who also dropped a massive amount that week. about a week later, they all got their elo back but I had stopped playing. unlucky week I guess ROFL)

as for nick, he stopped playing. he sold his account and the guy who currently uses it had his elo dropped from like 1800 to like 1500 LOL. now he rarely plays, but when he does, he uses my alt

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music