View Single Post
Old 03-5-2015, 05:04 AM   #2
FF_rules
FF Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me anime!

Literally teh best.

-On a serious note; I always recommend (after telling them episode 3 has actual rape in it) Kara no Kyoukai: Boundary of Emptiness.
(Seriously; it's pg16-18, ty japan)
Includes Magic, Martial Arts, Modern day Japan, Blood, (very rarely suggestive themes), a lot and lot of dialogue (Adapted from a Light Novel) and a bunch of character development.

It's an 8 part movie series that'll take about 10 hours to watch if you don't skip any of the opening/endings (I honestly enjoyed the soundtrack as much as I enjoyed the plot). Each movie is roughly 1 hour long but Movie 5 is written as a 1 hour movie told from 2 people's perspective making it 2 hours, really good narrative if not very confusing at first; movie 7 also being the conclusion movie and movie 8 being the short after story.

Honestly if it wasn't for Movie 3's I'd just recommend it to everyone but it the story as a whole is a little whacky at times.

Here's the opening clip of Movie 1. The movie's aren't in chronological order but they're written in a way that makes sense; it's enjoyable as a rewatch too imo since you can peace the story together between each movie.

Last edited by FF_rules; 03-5-2015 at 05:19 AM..
FF_rules is offline   Reply With Quote