View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 11:32 PM   #1540
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Go Fuck Yourself, Storn

So when I get into this game, I mentioned that the top sore thumb on my first read of the game was Storn, and that I had nothing to substantiate it but gut. Storn told me my gut read was disgusting, and I admitted that I could be wrong, but upon reviewing his posts, my gut was relentlessly confident that it had found a wolf.

Then this post happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Lyncher eh? Well that's funny cus i was thinking the same thing.

I'd like to talk about tokzic. He seems to fit that inactive thing you're going for with only 23 posts., and more importantly I'd like to talk about his vote on me. Ifor you read back to it, it actually feels quite forced. He just "has a strong gut read" on how woofy I'm being. I can see this being a world where he rolled lyncher and me the lynched, or even simply him being a woof and trying to fake reads on people like me. But even so as he has this strong read on me in the end he goes and votes for xel. He jumps on that wagon for seemingly no reason despite his read on me.
So I'm not sure how a pressure vote 1/3 through the day can sound forced, but Storn thinks it did.

This reads like he's going through a wolf checklist. "Inactive? Hmm, yes, there does seem to be some inactivity. Forced post? I can call this post forced! Weird votes? Uh... yes, there's some votes here, they seem weird!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Here are the tokzic posts I make reference to in my post
"And here's my references!"

I don't understand what is unclear about my reasoning on my Xel vote. I acknowledged that only Charu agreed with me on Storn while the top wagons were Freezin and Xel. Xel needed more votes to happen, so I threw in for his camp.

If you think my votes had "seemingly no reason" to them you aren't reading my posts properly. But I don't think Storn cares about reading my posts properly as much as trying to paint them red.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what