View Single Post
Old 12-4-2016, 12:49 AM   #817
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Aryxi's big(ger) post seems to be a topic people are getting into. Why don't you give us your take?

Actually What are your thoughts on Aryxi, dadcop and Freezin? There's little content there for a couple of them but low content this late does convey things in it's own right, right?

Still feel the same way about Charu?
Lemme find it. Meanwhile I'll talk about the other 3.

Aryxi: Holy hell there is heaps of nothing for almost all of his posts up until a couple hours ago...
I also think that using puzzle logic to form reads is a load of crap as Haku was obviously bs'ing about his "puzzles". And then to go on and say that Charu is only doing his current style because of it is also so ridiculous that I'm pretty sure my brain short-circuited for a moment after reading it.

After that, I don't see much of anything that sticks out.

dadcop: He hasn't posted a lot, and what he has hasn't contained much substance, but I don't think I'd be willing to lynch him today. Partially because I think he could be good later on, and - for a really dumb reason - I'd like him to actually last more than a day on FFRTWG.

Freezin: There's one thing that really bothers me about Freezin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Well now u know dadcop2 was talking out of his ass when he said haku wasn't efforting. Use that knowledge how you will. As for me, dadcop gets my boot. And my vote.

dadcop2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Yeah that's right

Come out and play R.E. aryxi

Give me something dood
Those were made 3 posts apart, and only AA posted in between them talking about Aryxi. I pointed it out beforehand, but the lack of sticking-to-guns ruins the point of the initial vote (at least what I interpret it as [pressure]), and sends out alerts of wanting to fit in with the flow.

tl;dr, don't want to touch dadcop, Aryxi needs to do stuff, and not really liking freezin.

Now which post is the big one from Aryxi?