View Single Post
Old 03-3-2020, 11:34 PM   #1192
Jayden1234
Banned
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
<3 ... I kinda get it, but like, hows that any different to a harder 40 second song having a lower difficulty due to song length?
If the 40-second song maintains a consistent difficulty level throughout the chart, then it makes more sense than Crowdpleaser being relatively straightforward except for two short bursts that are substantially more difficult than what surrounds it. Crowdpleaser is very easy, save for about five total seconds wherein it is extremely difficult. Yoshi's Cookie is pretty consistent with its note density and patterns, so rating that at 26 seconds doesn't seem as far-fetched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
I know its not a big complaint but I feel like an estimated or average song difficulty makes more sense than a 0 difficulty
It absolutely does not make more sense. If you averaged PWND!'s chart down to, say, a 65, a player who is level 64 will get the surprise of their life when they breeze through the entire chart only to get kicked in the shins by illegible charting that matches nothing and is much more difficult to score on than the rest of the chart.
Also, applying this kind of logic to something like The Wises Were Wrong would have pretty funny results.

The 0s are token songs that have no AAA equivalency. Playing them doesn't statistically affect you at all, save for increasing your grand total. You can completely ignore them and nothing will have changed.

Last edited by Jayden1234; 03-3-2020 at 11:40 PM..
Jayden1234 is offline   Reply With Quote