View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 11:24 PM   #68
Windscarredfaith
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ watermelon
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Windscarredfaith Send a message via MSN to Windscarredfaith
Default Re: New Jersey Convention

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottish View Post
If we do go to NYC, we're all going to get tired as ****. We'd need a place to actually stay at, relax, setup laptops, etc. No place in NYC is going to be good enough to do that. Sure, it would be good to walk around and hang out, but we'd need to find an actual place to be hosted at. I'm sure none of us would appreciate walking around the city in 90 degree weather with a group of 30. ^_^
Kat, I'm friends with the owners of Fusion, I could perhaps ask to rent the place out one night, for let's say, something like 3-5/6 hours. Something later in the day, or on a day where they're not that busy. That could cover the whole, "hey where do we play ffr?"
Something like a few hours in the city, taking the train back to Jersey, *finding some sort of transportation to Fusion*, spending a few hours there and then parting would be decent. Same with going to an amusement park (although it's a lot more responsibility on us) or something along those lines.
Omfg. If we can do it in Fusion, that would be awesome. I'm sure we'll be able to get at least 10 people to attend, and if everyone pays $5-$10, I'm sure the dude would let us. But yeah. I definitely say we should do something aside from the Fusion idea.
PS. If everyone who attends is over 18, we could go to a strip club. Roflrofl. Jk. xD