View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 12:46 AM   #35
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

Default Re: There’s some personal best scores that are impossible for me to beat now…

I'll agree with ilikexd also. Keep in mind though Ashy, most of us don't consider DP vibro since it's not really that hard for us anymore. At one point i'd agree with you though since I couldn't hit the keys fast enough.

If the game is damaging your personal health you should probably slow it down or consider quitting. We have had plenty of players develop carpal tunnel (RSI) that were best of the best. I think this is the point where you need to consider your future. Playing a finger game that could possibly damage your future worth it?
Aren't you only 18? Keep your options open.
Not saying you should quit out right but... let's be honest.

Try hitting the keys softer or getting a keyboard that doesn't require such hard presses.
I've used laptops my whole life playing this game with thin keys which has been 12+ years and have never had any finger issues. My wrists get hella tired sometimes but other than that i've been fine. Also learning how to press the keys lighter often increases speed due to less finger travel.

Just don't forget... health comes first. Always.

Last edited by WTFBrandon; 09-20-2018 at 12:46 AM..
WTFBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote