View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 03:14 PM   #9
UserNameGoesHere
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to UserNameGoesHere
Default Re: Been thinking lately...

For a tattoo design, that looks good. Regardless of where it came from, it is fully symmetric, and provided it is a small tattoo on the back of your neck, could do well enough.

Septum piercings are dead sexy, I think. I've considered it myself. I haven't done it but that's not to say it's out of the question.

Both of those hair colors look nice. A cyan/light blue or blue-green also works, as does a two-tone approach. For two-tone, you can either use contrasting colors with tipping (For example, black hair with red tips) or complementing colors with blending (For example, cyan and blue-green). For lighter colors you might have to first bleach your hair and then apply the color. For darker colors this isn't necessary.

Look at a hair magazine because those models tend to have amazing hairstyles and it should give ideas for styles. Alternately, look at the hairstyles on the packages of various products in the health & beauty aisle of your local grocery or drug store - don't buy the product necessarily -- just try to get ideas of styles (the product won't give you the style pictured).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UserNameGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote