View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 04:17 PM   #1390
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

You wanna kill me for lack of relevant votes go for it, I literally was just barely missing them if you actually look and pay attention. Had I not been a couple of minutes late I'd have voted Lar over Xiz but I keep losing track of time.
Precarious I didn't realize had already reached an insta and I was trying to avoid being the one to push it over when literally no one was around to discuss anything with.
You don't wanna hear the excuses that's fine, I've done the best I can with the time I've had. I literally almost killed myself and my daughter this morning falling asleep at the wheel cause I took too much on. So if in you guy's mind I'm best lynch today then I honestly don't have it in me to fight it right now.
I also had lurker pull his file on me last minute for the tournament so these next few hours I'm scrambling for a new D8 file with nothing on hand.

I tried, I wanted to get involved I knew the game needed one more person and I failed to be as engaged as I'd liked to have been. But regardless my spot stands that either Lar or Antori is last wolf so I guess I'll drop this on Lar and try to be back if I can get this stuff situated fast enough.