Thread: D8 Deb8
View Single Post
Old 08-3-2019, 09:42 PM   #36
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: 12th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I can make it go, either way, it really doesn't matter to me I'm not directly affected by it in the tournament. What is affecting me is that I'm spending a lot of time in these discussions that come up and it takes away from what I do need to get done so I do appreciate the cut some slack and get back to hype part haha.

If staff wants to go ahead and have a discussion about it and see if they can find a cutoff that makes sense I'm fine with that too, I just want to make sure I prioritize what I absolutely NEED to have done. Cause if we have a D8 I can just have them play the same songs as D7 for this tournament as they'd have been playing them anyway and adjust better for future OTs.
Word. Ya should just open the thread on this in the mod section, get back to the prep and just check in like day before to see if you have a D8 to run or not lol. Let the other staff worry about it if it's taking up too much time.

For my part I can make this my last post on the matter until after the tournament.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote