Thread: It Begins.
View Single Post
Old 01-3-2019, 12:43 AM   #34
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: It Begins.

Update-Added-Level-Identifiers
Update-Made-Tools
Update-Added-More-Hints
Update-Added-More-Music
UpdateCheck-ReVerified-All-Levels
Update-Updated OP:

It Begins is a current work in progress Notpron-style puzzle-esque ARG, designed to utilize both FFR and its own website to challenge groups in solving riddles and clues to delve deeper into the website. It requires above average knowledge of FFR in general, FFR History, site-sleuthing and code breaking in a group-scenario to advance. You can click the image above to get started.

I plan to update this regularly, and also provide both credit rewards for first-time section completionists, as well as extra special real life rewards for people who complete newly released sections under time constraints (Velocity don't cheese it please, thanks). The countdown timer that was available on the front page was an expiration timer for those who might be able to solve a beta portion of the game in record time. It has been since changed to a regular timer tracking the time since the beta timer ran out.

The beta group (anyone that attempted the first few levels) prior to this post, did not complete the first section of the game. All credit prizes are still up for grabs (including for people in the beta group).

Also yes, I made this out of spite for Zageron not making one (remnants of which can be found over here).

Also also yes, created on a wixsite because I am too poor to actually afford a dedicated website for this.

End-Update

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 01-5-2019 at 01:09 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote