Old 07-4-2023, 08:44 PM   #12
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 206: Betrayal at House on the Hill POSTGAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
It seems your sleepiness made you over think the plan, my dude

Shoulda nuked the seer then tried to subtly get the newbs to suspect Charu, saving Raeko for the next kill.

You do kinda have to not be asleep to ward off Charu's post tho in both plans, so it's probably the same result
I didn't think you would let go of the idea that the D0 targets (ebe and qwerty) were a wolf duo and you drove the wagon. I also didn't think I could worm my way out of this situation and I'd rather have the seer active than have you, raeko and charu drive the game onto me. I nightkilled you and hoped to drive a wagon on either charu or raeko the next day and nightkill the other vet, then sweet talk the beginners in that being wrong happens and I shouldn't be seen as wolf simply for being wrong.

I saw this as the only way to recover from such a terrible wolf position to sub in, and I failed to do it, but in that context I thought my #1 priority was eliminating the vets before I even considered hunting the seer (who, like I said, I was not 100% sure about, but I was 100% sure about the vets being a huge problem for me)