View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 11:29 AM   #1
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16
Default jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

PM's have gone out, let's start the game

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 11 R-class fighters had left their home base on earth just a couple of hours ago, and were on their way to the enemy planet Limina IV for they had heard the enemy Illuminati were planning a missile attack on the earth. The squadron consisted of:

MiniNeo – Red Leader
chickendude – Red Two
Tasuke – Red Three
Afrobean – Red Four
Gonzo4life44 – Gold Leader
B3NJ1 – Gold Two
Torlock – Gold Three
Hiyasucka – Gold Four
dAnceguy117 – Blue Leader
nickadeemus – Blue Two
Purplepopcorn – Blue three
Ddrruler – Blue four
(that’s the player list in case you were really thick kthx)

Suddenly, over the comlinks, the three groups received an anonymous message:

“Greetings Earth people, our intelligence reports you are on your way to the planet Limina IV” said the unknown voice

“Yeah, so what if we are.” replied dAnceguy117

“Well, well um, we’re going to have to try and stop you!!!! On board two of your R-Class starfighters are two of my most elite men, and they have the power to turn one human into an Illuminatus. However, if you can identify these two spies, I’m sure there’s a way to stop them!!”

“We don’t want to play your silly games!!!” screamed MiniNeo into his comlink, but the commander had already closed the channel.

“So guys, we’re all going to have to pull together and figure out who the spies are.” Purplepopcorn said

“Guys, I think we have a genius here” replied hiyasucka.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s now night one, wolves send me your mark please. (I need four choices) Along with this, tell me whether your mark is the new master.
Seer, pick who you want to see
Guardian, you don’t need to PM me, obviously
Psychic, you don’t get to do anything tonight either (obviously there will be three wolves when the day starts)