View Single Post
Old 11-8-2016, 01:21 PM   #264
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
i'm saying literally when you chimed in emotionally about newer players getting lynched and w/e, was there any danger of there being a bandwagon forming on andy
was there any indication that anyone else was agreeing with me
was there any reason to "OH NO ANDY IS GOING TO GET LYNCHED I NEED TO JUMP IN AND SAVE HIM"
Yes and no. Yes because traction could have easily accrued, which is why I said the historically mark. And no because there wasn't immediate danger. However, I simply just didn't agree with your push. If I had the intention of saving him, I wouldn't have waited for you and him to finish. I would've jumped straight in and been like "HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP" but I didn't. Likewise I don't think people would let me save people. I'd probably get brushed off as the resident dumbass as I feel happens a bit already. No one was a agreeing with you but I disagreed with you and I felt like I should note that I did at the time and back it up with reasoning.

Quote:
Establishing a good baseline reads level for a new player is stupid important because quite a lot of at least FFR twg revolves around player meta, even though it's not the end-all-be-all.
I understand what you're saying here, but I feel like you're trying to establish a meta for him. Let him develop his own meta and play the way that he learns how to play. Probing a newer player, sure. Asking his or her input, sure. Putting them in an uncomfortable situation intentionally to where a lot of people regardless of alignment crumble, bad, because it happens a lot regardless of alignment.

Why are you here?