View Single Post
Old 12-1-2004, 02:11 PM   #2
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Day 1

The prisoners awoke to a horrible sight. Someone had slit the throat of Comrade Kefit overnight without anyone noticing. Everyone recoiled in fear at the body, with his eyes rolled up and throat still dripping in blood.

Needless to say, when he arrived, General Boris was furious.

"What is meaning of this? Who dares to take coward's path and kill innocent civilians while they are locked up in prison? I will not stand for it!

You! Survivors! You will decide who I kill today, because I fear if I chose I may kill everyone in my rage. Begin making your choices!"

The thought of a very angry Boris was not what the already-frightened prisoners needed, and they huddled in fear.

Boris' eyes narrowed. "Do not make me repeat myself."

That was enough motivation for everyone, and they began to decide who they thought could have perpetrated this deed...

---

CypherToorima
blahblah18
Moogy
lightdarkness
roopert
alainbryden
Chardish
Tasselfoot
evilbutterfly
Afrobean
sleeplessdragn
QreepyBORIS
whorlichan
Snapps
GuidoHunter

15 people, so 8 votes is an instalynch. Note that an insta-lynch can happen at any time - there is no 24-hour waiting period in this game. You get 60 hours to vote. Vote wisely.

---

In case you're curious as to how the Vigilante works, there is one person out there who can kill anyone they want during any given day period (not night). They post that they are the Vigilante, state who they are going to kill, and that person is removed from the game. (Note that the host publicly confirms the role - the wolves can't lie because I'll point out that they're not the Vigilante.) The Vigilante gets only one kill, and after that they are no different from a normal human except everyone knows they're innocent.

It has also come to my attention that people have been asking others about their PMs because of roles having keywords. Rather than tell people to stop, I'll just list all the roles here so anyone can lie if they want to.

Conscript - Human
GI - Wolf
Tanya - Master Wolf
Guard Dog - Seer
Flak Trooper - Guardian
Crazy Ivan - Vigilante

---

And for the sake of tradition...

PLACE VOTES NOW
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.