View Single Post
Old 05-3-2019, 05:14 PM   #469
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
those are two separate thoughts, connected around the theme of it being the big read i was sitting on + the why

i don't trust the player list to not policy lynch him regardless of what they're actually saying, though that may be a personal problem
That's fair and all but it really seemed like you where retroactively adding to your argument there.

Aside from just wishing you would have been upfront about your distrust of the community and just leaving the rest out though IDK what to add though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
so were you implying everyone's been playing the game?
No, it looked like you where acting as if voting someone who is not playing as being too appealing, ie a cop out. My point is that people have provenly been present enough that they should have played TWG at some level at this point (If you where hear to make 10-15 posts but not one made an impact then that shows lack of effort, not lack of time to invest) so I was disagree that it was an easy out.

Maybe you didn't mean to imply that and I misread it, but that's what I was saying.

Basically if you're not saying that "not playing the game" is bad reasoning for a vote then I'm mistaken and you can safely ignore that point. If you are saying that well....

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter