View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 08:31 PM   #107
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: Mafia Champ Representative for Season 6

So the Finals game ended last week, and sunfan and I were both in it. I was a wolf and the wolves won, albeit it was reaaaaally close... in the end the game fell in the hands of a single townie and he fortunately made the wrong choice in LYLO. (no it wasn't sunfan)

I had just started a new job at the start of October and moved to a new apartment so I couldn't really engage that much with the game thread. I made a fake cop claim which sealed the deal for us but aside from that I couldn't really project myself as well as I would have liked to.

The winner of the tournament was a wolf partner who got vigi'd and another powerwolf clinched fourth place. So FFR didn't place in the tournament, sorry guys!

--------

Overall this series has been... challenging, for better or worse. Randing wolf two times sucked but I learned a lot from the process. The main difficulty was post volume --- the finals game in particular had a post count that I'm near certain eclipsed any game FFR has ever had. I'm glad I had the chance to go but I'd need a break before I pop up on Mafia Universe again.

Thanks for the nomination everyone, and I'm honored to not bring down FFR's winrate in champs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote