happy early birthday :P
thank you icyyyy!! :P
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
halp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazard28 View Post
Welcome to the 30's club haha just got here myself back in March. I watch a good bit of anime but currently
Summertime Rendering,
Shadows House and
Call of the Night are my top recommendations for this season.
Thank Youuu! omg so were the same year! love that!
i cant wait to see these bc they sound spooky~
:3 yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Ninja View Post
Hope you have a pleasant 30th birthday o/. I'll be hitting that number soon enough as well xd. Dunno why people would hate you but I was away from the site for a few years and must have missed something o-o

Top anime for me is Plastic Memories, I never can get over the feels every time I watch it ><. Then there's Angel Beats, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, and Darling in the Franxx that I really liked as well.
Thank youuu! Me too! I'm amazed how time flew as well. It feels like yesterday when I used to play everyday & now its not... ideals push people apart to the point of taking all the forums away from my profile except this one. yeah im p sure i did something wrong.

Plastic Memories is noted.
Im gonna have to rewatch angel beats now. I rewatched Dragon Maid and Darling//FranXX like 4 times each ^_^; & since you like those, i recomend A centaurs life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! View Post
I’m getting there. I’ve got a couple of years of my 20s left that I’m definitely not going to spend fucking around.

Only anime I’ve watched in the last century is OddTaxi which is amazing even though it looks like furry bullshit, so that is what I’ll recommend.
Enjoy em! Theyre the best part of your 20s! i worked my hardest when i was 28 so stay on it! Yay!

Yehaaaa ive been avoiding that for that reason bc i dont take chances with those subcultures...but now i have a recommendation! so thank you!

Anime Update:
Finished the second half of Basilisk and Completed Classroom of the Elite S1, finishing S2 and ill try to remember to log on with an update

Last edited by T-Force; 09-20-2022 at 02:32 PM.. Reason: A decuple post, good lord.
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote