View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 02:31 AM   #17
Nikkis
Banned

Default Re: The Apocalypse is getting Ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super kid View Post
It also says that we will die of famin there is plenty of that in Africa. But in the first book of the Old Testement, God states that he/she will not kill us all by water thats what the rainbow is God's promise. The war in Iraq is another sign. The Red horse is the house of man killing each other. It also says the earth will end were it started in the Garden of Eden, it was said to be in Iraq.
No, the Garden of Eden is not believed to be in Iraq. Go here:http://www.ldolphin.org/eden/

The Garden of Eden is flooded under water.

According to the Bible, Christ will return on the 11th hour of the battle of Armageddon. Armageddon is believed to be fought at Megiddo, an ancient civilization that is now in ruins. This place saw many battles. This gives me reason to believe that Christ will return around 11 a.m. on the day we fight Armageddon. Megiddo, or reffered to as Tel Megiddo on maps now is located in Isreal next ti the plains of Esrealdon, the place where the Bible describes that the armies will build up before the final battle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megiddo_(place)

My belief, we will be drafted into WWIII and we will fight at Megiddo on that final day which I'm believing to be December 21st, 2012. The armies will be lead by the anitchrist. Christ will return that day. The ancient Myans, who were extroadinary astronomers calculated when the earth entered it's present age, or it's creation, and they calculated that a new age would begin on December 21st, 2012. "At 11:11 a.m. the sun will rise into a different position of the sky than it normally does. This will create an opening between the cosmos..." The Bible says Christ will return on the eleventh hour.

"The sixth angel poured his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up in order to prepare the way for the kings from the east. And I saw three foul spirits like frogs coming from the mouth of the dragon, from the mouth of the beast, and from the mouth of the false prophet. These are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. (See, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and is clothed, not going about naked and exposed to shame.) And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Harmagedon.[3]"
Nikkis is offline   Reply With Quote