View Single Post
Old 06-2-2015, 01:57 PM   #5
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Deadlyx39 AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlyx39 View Post
A D3 player with very limited talent. As to why you should care, I'm not really sure.
What is D3? Apart from a bad roll of the dice.

Quote:
I chose to have Buckethead in my avatar because I love his style of music and his guitar playing. That, and because I don't think there's many other people that have released dozens of albums every year.
John Zorn, Senmuth and Omar Rodríguez-López off the top of my head. And even though I like Zorn and Omar, I still wouldn't recommend their entire discography because they release too much and some of it is samey. Is Buckethead not the same?

Quote:
It's because of the school that I go to currently. The high school that I go to is an extremely challenging school, but I no longer wish to go to this school, and would rather go back to the normal high school I would have originally gone to. The school provides us laptops, and I have no other computer that I would have access to play FFR or SM anymore until I find a way to get a new computer.
You should kickstarter/patreon your way to laptop ownership. Or go to a local library? Or join a club that uses computers? I'm sure there are alternatives, no?

Quote:
It was made because I've wanted to know if anybody had any questions about me that they just never asked before I stopped playing.
Did people ask you questions while you played? What was your most interesting question? What was the most common question?

Quote:
For TSR's tourney back in February I partnered up with mrpreggers and this happened, and it just stuck
I need to wear glasses and I still can't read this without putting my nose to the screen. Why is it so small?

Quote:
The anti-aging elixir did wonders on me.
Anti-aging /= decrease in age, it merely prevents the appearance. Did you really drink an elixir?

Quote:
Not really sure why, just always have since I was born.
Do you plan on travelling when you get older (or when the elixir wears off and they stop asking you for your parents permission to travel?)

Quote:
I think my post count is fine. An average of >1 a day seems fine. Just seemed like a fun thing to do.
Are you finding this fun so far? Why is your post count fine, do you not aspire to more?

Quote:
Originally I actually started playing on FFR in 2008 on an account I made with my sister, but I stopped playing in 2009. I came back on and off since then and decided to make this profile when I started school in September.
What happened to your sister, did she also make a new account? Or did she grow bored of FFR? Does she embarrass you now, is that it? Or do you need your independence?

Quote:
Why not?
Not why. Why?

Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 06-2-2015 at 01:58 PM..
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote