Old 05-26-2008, 12:28 AM   #706
skishmonkey72
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to skishmonkey72
Default Re: Top One Handers list

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando2k7 View Post
I'm done. See ya guys, it was fun. Now I move on to better things in life. I'll stick around for the forums but not for the game itself. It was fun being #1 for a bit.
*gasp* Orlando discovered the real world too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redorigami View Post
Well...
skish is off being skish somewhere or something.
Yes I am off being skish... same as orlando just went off to be orlando... just to explain to some who seem confused... The reason there are weird requirements instead of scores is because I was testing skills in specific areas, not overall, and i went overboard in that direction. Which, of course, made the list pretty ugly as well as ambiguous. I think most of you have figured it out, but just in case, I'm clarifying that I will not be coming back to update this in any way... nor will I be offering suggestions... I get too idealistic and my ideas end up making things complicated, so I think it's better that way. With Redo and Zag, it's all in good hands. They're already headed into a pretty good direction.

Btw I don't really play FFR much at all, and I'm not getting any better, so if I'm still on any lists (I haven't bothered to check) you can take me off of them. Whoever is doing that now...