View Single Post
Old 09-9-2019, 01:07 PM   #91
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Which video game has the best music?

Not gonna lie I expected those songs to be terrible considering its you but theyre actually pretty nice, albeit sort of generic.

The soundtrack of Majoras Mask has the best music to me personally, its not all things you would normally listen to but its very experimental and imo has a certain charm to it, and fits the game exactly. It may not be the best songs for just listening but it captures what the game is about perfectly. For example, the way the clock town theme gets more and more corrupt and darker on days 2 and 3, or the way stone tower theme changes when the temple becomes inverted are amazing

I also fuckin love the bomberman hero soundtrack alot - it got me into drum and bass when I was younger and totally introduced me to music genres I never even considered possible (way back when I was a wee lad). The person who composed it posted the entire soundtrack on soundcloud and its great. My favorite personally is https://soundcloud.com/junechikuma/r...o-june-chikuma realtor, half because the levels its featured in are fuckin great and anti gravity and unique af, and half because its just a bop all in all.

Last edited by Dinglesberry; 09-9-2019 at 01:12 PM..
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote