Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer
Default Re: SSBM Competitive info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Lord57 View Post
BAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't get past the fact that you are with Hylian and Hickle to understand that rambling you just did.

1. I've been playing Smash since it came out on N64 so I think I have a pretty good understanding of how **** works. The fact that you pulled up a Wikipedia article shows that you are not certain yourself that SSBM is a fighting game because Wikipedia != real source. Good job ***.

2.OMFG MLG MLG MLG That's all you fags keep saying. Let me ask you this: Are any of you in MLG by chance?

No?

Then why must you try and advocate what you are not apart of? God, you people get more and more bold with each post.

3. WHOA WHOA WHOA Did I say anything about damage? No I didn't. You just completely avoided answering my question. The question was isn't being able to pull out regular-like items as regular moves the same thing as having items in the game. The answer is yes. If you try and say no, you are not only an idiot but trying to change the obvious. You aren't going to get around that fact. "OH BUT LINK'S BOMB DOESN'T DO AS MUCH DAMAGE" You must be blind to the fact that Link's bomb can stop your recovery if it explodes on you while Peach's Stitch Face turnip has an even more powerful contact than even G&W's 9 Sign. Oh but I'm sorry, that has no relevence to your "LESS DAMAGE!"

4. Yes, anyone can throw them but of course, as I can tell with your posting and your friends posting, none of you idiots think to actually use them as weapons.

OMFG WHAT A CONCEPT! LET'S ACTUALLY USE THE BEAM SWORD AS A SWORD AND NOT A PROJECTILE! Also, any item that powers you up can be easily avoided. If you people can't, then you shouldn't be playing Smash at all, let alone trying to defend your ****ty point of view.

5. How bad I suck? XD LOL Come here to VB and I'll put $200 on a Money Match, best 3 out of 5, MLG rules (since I know you need them cause you suck) that I'll whoop your ass. I'm that confident. If you are bitching over item use because you suck, I'd love to see how bad you actually are IRL.

6. Get off of Squeek's nuts and stop sucking your friends' dicks. I can see the cum stains from here, tourneyfags.