View Single Post
Old 05-8-2020, 12:05 PM   #15
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 194 - Postgame

despite all of town's misplays, individually this is one of my best games in terms of accuracy

i'll remember this fondly

idk when the "talk" is gonna happen though. it needs to. town twg strategy: needs fixing. whatever, i'll give my notes:

1) fake claiming as town: no, unless you really really think people are gonna get your gambit. on ffr, this is most likely a no
2) town needs louder voices. it's preset that a certain few can/should lead games, and when they roll wolf, it's disastrous. mml was pocketed by dbp for most of the game, for example.
3) if you play twg with the idea that if people "play bad," they deserve to be mislynched, you'll lose. you have to work around people's bad plays, man. not everyone will play the way you want them to
4) be nicer to each other. y'all as a whole gotta be nicer to ffa; it's sickening to see the way he's treated in games. and aside from the fake claim, he was doin p darn good here
5) listen to my jess reads i'm always right
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)