Old 03-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #3230
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
occult is way cheaper. In that scenario it's significantly more optimal time wise to go occult -> BT because you can get occult really quickly and start stacking it right away.

Try it in bots if this doesn't make sense. You'll break 300 AD way faster with occult -> BT than BT -> occult (It gets a bit stupid, actually. If you stack them fast enough with the first build you can just 2 shot all of the bots and start farming pentas. Mildly amusing, though)

But uh yeah, it's just a stupid scenario where I was duoing with someone that wasn't very good and we got matched against people I could beat in my sleep. I went like 30-0 or something.
Yeah I've played around with stack items in bots. It works really well and you get insane dps early. But in pvp by the time I figure I can build occult and have it be worth it, it's too late and I'd rather have a bloodthirster. There are so many items that are better than occult for an AD carry. To me, zerk greaves/BT/IE/PD are pretty much mandatory. I don't want to waste my time building an occult, even if it is cheap.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.