Old 04-9-2014, 05:39 PM   #5
ismokepots
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: error 2 wont save score

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
For starters we're missing information.

1. Which engine are you using? <- I figured this out but this is usually really useful to know without having to look for it.
2. Screenshots are probably the most useful thing ever. You should provide some.

However, it's likely that you may have cheated in the past and are blacklisted. You seem to be using the new engine which as of right doesn't have any saving errors I am aware of personally. Maybe someone who can check this will shed some light, but without some screen shots I wouldn't be able to answer you and even then that would only be a guess.
taking screenshots would be too hard to do, on account of the error not happening every single time and only having a second or 2 before the error goes away. it seems to only be happening when i queue a bunch of songs ( like 2 out of 6 will error with a list of 6). also, I have NEVER cheated in the 6 years I've been here. I appreciate you being thorough, but I would NEVER EVER risk having my stats being all for nothing and having to make a new profile. that would suck. really bad.

also....
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
It's all the pot
...wtf? has nothing to do with the thread dude...
ismokepots is offline   Reply With Quote